The Fine Print
Guests may be asked to show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Check-in From 15:00 hours
Check-out Until 11:00 hours
- American Express
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
For Deluxe and Luxury Rooms: If you need to cancel a reservation, we need to hear from you at least 48 hours before 3PM on your expected arrival date. If you cancel by giving us less than 48 hours notice, we will charge you a $50 cancellation fee unless we are able to fill the room at the last minute. If you have a 3+ night stay and we only fill 1 night, we may charge you the $50 cancellation fee. No-shows and/or early departures may be charged the full amount of the reservation.
For the Hershey Suite, the Inn Luxury Suite, or the Grand View Suite: A suite reservation will require a deposit of one night's stay. This deposit will be charged to the credit card on file. If the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days before arrival, we will refund the deposit back to the credit card and there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 30 days but more than 48 hours prior to arrival, you will forfeit your deposit. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival may be charged for the entire reservation. For suite reservations 4+ days that are cancelled with less than 30 days notice, additional cancellation fees may apply at the Innkeeper’s discretion. Deposits and fees due to weather cancellations are at the Innkeeper's discretion, but it is our goal to have guests visit when they are most comfortable.
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 10 years of age stay free of charge.
- Room rates are based on a double occupancy. Children 10 and older or adults over the included 2 persons in the published rate are charged USD 10 per person per night.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by an Innkeeper.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The Inn does not offer pet-friendly rooms at this time.