We have always taken pride in our cleaning measures and continue to do so while enhancing our normal practices. Below are some of the steps we are taking so that you can stay, have fun, and not worry!
- Our staff members will be wearing masks/face coverings and perform daily internal wellness checks.
- Staff scheduling has been altered to eliminate cross-contamination.
- High traffic areas around the Inn are disinfected numerous times throughout the day.
- Each room will be left vacant following a stay. After 24 hours our staff will begin a two-step disinfecting deep clean of that room.
- Our cleaning solutions are safe and proven to kill COVID-19.
- You will notice hand sanitizing stations located all throughout the Village for your convenience.
- Your check-in and checkout will be contactless. This means that our staff will not enter your space during your stay. If requested, we will deliver fresh linens, towels, and amenities to your door step and collect used items as well.
- Our rooms are located all throughout the Village and they each offer a private entrance, which naturally helps us practice social distancing.
- Lastly, although the majority of the Village is reopening, the Kling House and Café will remain closed. Since breakfast will not be available at this time, we have some special offerings in place to make up for that inconvenience.