The Fine Print
Guests may be asked to show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Check-in From 15:00 hours
Check-out Until 11:00 hours
Although some rooms may accommodate more than two people, ALL of our rates are based on double occupancy. If you have more than two guests (13 years and older) you are responsible for a $15 per person daily charge.
Below are some of the steps we are taking so that you can stay, have fun, and not worry!
- We are adhering to the CDC and AHLA cleaning guidelines.
- Our cleaning solutions are safe and proven to kill COVID-19.
- You will notice hand sanitizing stations located all throughout the Village for your convenience.
- Our staff members will not enter your space during your stay. Upon request, we will be more than happy to deliver fresh linens, towels, and amenities to your door step and collect used items as well.
- With 18 unique rooms scattered throughout the Village, we are naturally able to practice social distancing. However, despite having multiple entrances, you may notice fellow Inn guests in the common areas of the Kurtz House and Inn during your stay. We ask that you respect the safety of your neighboring guests during your visit.
- American Express
Since we are a smaller inn, we never overbook and cancellations affect us significantly. We ask guests to respect our liberal policy. This policy has been revised as of December 2016 and will apply to all reservations for 2017 and forward.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- For regular and upgraded rooms: If you need to cancel a reservation, we need to hear from you at least 48 hours before 3PM on your expected arrival date. If you cancel by giving us less than 48 hours notice, we will charge you a $50 cancellation fee unless we are able to fill the room at the last minute. If you have a 3+ night stay and we only fill 1 night, we may charge you the $50 cancellation fee. No-shows and/or early departures may be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- For one and two bedroom suites: A suite reservation will require a deposit of one night's stay. This deposit will be charged to the credit card on file. If the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days before arrival, we will refund the deposit back to the credit card and there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 30 days but more than 48 hours prior to arrival, you will forfeit your deposit. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival may be charged for the entire reservation. For suite reservations 4+ days that are cancelled with less than 30 days notice, additional cancellation fees may apply at the Innkeeper’s discretion. Deposits and fees due to weather cancellations are at the Innkeeper's discretion, but it is our goal to have guests visit when they are most comfortable.
Children and Extra Beds
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 12 years of age stay free of charge.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by an Innkeeper. There is no charge for extra beds or cribs.
Pets, Smoking, or Damage
The Inn does not offer pet-friendly rooms at this time.
All of our 18 rooms are non-smoking.
If we determine you have decided to smoke, house a pet in your room, or damage Inn property of any kind, a cleaning/replacement fee will be assessed to your reservation total.